giovedì 13 settembre 2012

Liz Earle Healthy Glow Cream Blush



Sweet summer memories...just a month ago and I was laying on a powdery sandy beach, with no other worries than my next coconut crush to enjoy...
but here I am today and the only thing that I'm still enjoying as when I was on holiday, is my delicious raspberry Liz Earl cream blush in Peony. I know you know it but I have a soft spot for cream blushes. I think they're great for my dry-ish skin and give me a really nice healthy glow, as if I'd just come back from a sunny place. I think I have quite a few, but Peony is my first raspberry. It's a really pretty red based colour, quite strong in the pan, amazingly pigmented and absolutely perfect on a mediterrenean or tanned skin, easily blendable with your fingertips and very creamy. The packaging is sleek and chic and takes very little space in my make up bag. I adore the fact that it is mainly product and not just another fancy plastic pot.






E pensare che un mese fà ero distesa su una candida spiaggia di sabbia fine e la mia unica preoccupazione era ordinare il prossimo coconut crush...ora l'unica cosa che mi ricorda le vacanze è questo delizioso blush in crema di Liz Earle in Peony. Lo so che già lo sapete. Ho un debole per i blush in crema. Sono assolutamente perfetti sulla mia pelle secca. Durano a lungo e il finish satinato dona un colorito sano alla pelle del viso, proprio come di ritorno da un break rilassante al sole. Peony è il mio primo blush color lampone, una tonalità forte e molto pigmentata ma davvero sublime per la pelle mediterranea e sull'abbronzatura. Cremoso e morbido, si sfuma facilmente con la punta delle dita o una stippling brush per un effetto leggero e naturale. Il packaging è elegante e chic, adoro il fatto che sia così compatto senza inutili sprechi di plastica. E inoltre (fotto sotto), anche se Liz Earle è un marchio very British, il blush è made in Italy!!







1 commento:

I read and appreciate every single comment. Thank you for stopping by♥
I vostri commenti sono sempre letti ed apprezzati. Grazie di essere passati!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...